Unlike NETELLER, Skrill offers only a plastic MasterCard and no virtual card. Find all information and details about some general information, their limits and what to do in case of fraud on this site to enjoy all benefits of your Skrill Prepaid MasterCard.
Skrill MasterCardhe Skrill MasterCard works like every other prepaid MasterCard: You can easily access your savings by using the Skrill MasterCard without worrying about spending too much money. Your available balance with the prepaid MasterCard is the same as in your digital wallet. Compared to other eWallet providers the fees for the Skrill MasterCard are very low. Skrill VIPs don’t even pay Skrill MasterCard order and usage fees. You can order and activate your prepaid card under “Skrill Card” after logging into your Skrill (Moneybookers) account.
Facts about Skrill MasterCard
- Available card currencies: USD, EUR, PLN and GBP.
- MasterCard validation: The card is active for 36 months before renewal is required.
- MasterCard purchase fee: A fee of 10 EUR at the time of purchasing a new or replacing (Skrill) Moneybookers MasterCard.
- MasterCard cancellation fee: There is no fee for card cancellation.
- Annual Renewal Fee: A yearly fee of 10 EUR is charged for continued use of the card.
- ATM fee: Your (Skrill) Moneybookers account will be charged for 1.75% for cash withdrawals at any ATM worldwide.
- Daily withdrawal limit: The limit for cash withdrawals at the ATM is 900 EUR/24h.
- Shopping fee: There is no fee for shopping worldwide.
- Privacy: For completey privacy, your transactions do not appear on your banking statement.
- Daily shopping limit: The Skrill MasterCard has a limit of 900€/24h.
- Benefits and rebates: Up to 30% discount at selected retailers of Skrill.
- Transparency: You can easily check your MasterCard activity in your Skrill account history.
- FX fee: The Skrill MasterCard has a foreign exchange fee which depends on your Skrill VIP status.
Benefits for the MasterCard as VIP
- NO purchase fee.
- NO yearly annual fee.
- NO fee for cash withdrawals at the ATM worldwide for silver VIPs or higher and only 1.80 EUR for bronze VIPs.
- Available for Skrill VIP customers all over the world.
- Exchange rate fee of 2.49% as Bronze VIP and 1.75% for Silver VIPs or higher.
- Up to 5,000 EUR/24h ATM withdrawal limit depending on your Skrill VIP status.
- Up to 10,000 EUR/24h limit for shopping.