Skrill VerificationSkrill recently changed its Skrill verification rules. Now the transaction limits can be taken off completely once the account is verified through an ID and proof of address or through any of the account verification options, like bank or credit card verification.
Firstly, we provide you with the fastest way for a full account verification for your new Skrill account. That way you will become a Skrill VIP within 48h with our help and you will get your outgoing transfer limits deleted completely. Below, the single possibilities to increase the outgoing transfer limits to 500,00 EUR through the Skrill verification are described.
By following the instructions below your account will be verified much faster and your transfer limits will be removed.
- Register your Skrill account with us.
- Verify your account with the instructions below.
- Fill the form to request a faster bronze or silver VIP Upgrade.
You can upload your verification documents directly in your Skrill account. To fully verify your account you need to send the front and back side of your ID card or passport and a recent utility bill (gas, electricity or any other household bill) or a bank statement, showing your full name and address and not older than 90 days.
Upload Funds to your Skrill account
- Upload funds from your bank account or credit card and transfer more than 3,000 EUR to merchants of (Skrill) Moneybookers.
- Verify your bank account: Send a scan or photo of your bank statement to email@example.com or choose “manual bank upload” using your Skrill account. The first choice will take about 1-2 business days to get your bank account verified, the 2nd about 3-5 business days.
- If you choose the 2nd option for your Skrill account verification, please select “Bank transfer”. Follow the instructions and transfer any amount of your choice to the supported Skrill bank of your country. Please make sure to enter the red reference ID.
- That’s it. Your account should be now completely verified.
Other options for Skrill VerificationThere are more options to get your outgoing transfer limits increased. By clicking on “Account limits” in your Skrill account the following options will appear:
- Verify your credit/debit card: A random amount is debited from your card (between EUR 1.01 – 2.99, or an equivalent amount in any of the supported currencies). The amount must be confirmed on Skrill website. You will find the amount on your card statements or by contacting your bank for confirmation. The exact amount must be confirmed in the currency in which it has been debited. The debit is not a charge: it will be available in the your digital wallet balance upon successful confirmation.
- Verify your bank account: By choosing this option you will receive a dummy payment to your bank account. In the reference field of the payment Skrill will include a unique verification code. You have to enter this code after you receive the payment in the same section of your Skrill account where you requested the verification. Please note that this is NOT the same and not as effective as the bank account verification as described by the “Fastest way for Moneybookers account verification”. This verification process will take 2-3 business days and you will not have any further transaction limits anymore.